An unusual trip — as the locals say — to Kazimierz is an opportunity to see the beauty of the Jewish district, filled with quaint narrow streets, tenement houses, and much more.
- Normal Ticket 26+ y.o.
- Student Ticket Ages 5-25 with valid student ID
Explore the Old Town of Krakow
The Royal Road is a picturesque route leading along some of the most famous streets and passing some of the most prominent tenement houses of the historic center of Krakow. The route beginning at St. Florian’s Gate continues across the Main Square to end at the foot of the Wawel complex. It is a must-see for all tourists visiting the former capital of Poland.
The city tour begins on the Main Square, at the exit of Grodzka street. We meet there by the small Church of St. Wojciech, which traces its history to the pre-Romanesque period. A leisurely walk down the route of the centuries-old architecture of Krakow leads to the legends surrounding the Main Square, the Cloth Hall, and the famous St. Mary’s Basilica with the distinctive two towers.
The trip along the Royal Road ends at the foot of the Wawel Castle — the residence of the kings of Poland in the days of greatest glory until the 17th century.
- This is a walking tour, so you should wear comfortable sports shoes.
- Depending on the weather in Kraków, bring warm, waterproof clothing (e.g. sweaters, jackets, umbrellas) or sun-protective items (e.g. hats, caps, sunglasses).
- The tour price is exclusive of entrance fees to the sites en route.
- Would you like to book a private tour, transport or have a visit in another language? Do you need a separate quote for your group? Please contact us here.