An unusual trip — as the locals say — to Kazimierz is an opportunity to see the beauty of the Jewish district, filled with quaint narrow streets, tenement houses, and much more.
Krakow Old Town Walking Tour
- Normal Ticket 26+ y.o.
- Student Ticket Ages 5-25 with valid student ID
Explore the Old Town of Krakow
The Royal Road is a picturesque route leading along some of the most famous streets and passing some of the most prominent townhouses of Krakow’s historic centre. During the tour, you will be able to see, among other things, the Wawel Royal Castle, the residence of the kings of Poland at the time of its greatest splendour – until the 17th century. This is a must-see when visiting the former capital of Poland.
The tour starts at our Tourist Information Point (TIP) – 18 Grodzka Street. A leisurely walk down the route of the centuries-old architecture of Krakow leads to the legends surrounding the Main Square, the Cloth Hall, and the famous St. Mary’s Basilica with the distinctive two towers.
An optional tour of the Czartoryski Museum is also available. You can book our city walk with an English-speaking guide and combine your tour with the visit to the Museum. Take your chance to see the famous painting ‘Lady with an Ermine’ by Leonardo da Vinci. This option includes an entry ticket to The Czartoryski Muzeum and an audioguide in selected languages. Entry time to the facility is at or around 5:00 pm on the date of the tour.
- This is a walking tour, so you should wear comfortable sports shoes.
- Depending on the weather in Kraków, bring warm, waterproof clothing (e.g. sweaters, jackets, umbrellas).
- The guided walking tour price is exclusive of entrance fees to the sites en route.
- The option including Czartoryski Museum visit includes an entry ticket to The Czartoryski Muzeum and an audioguide in selected languages.
- Tickets to The Czartoryski Museum are valid for a particular date and time, and their number for each date is limited so we recommend booking in advance.
- Would you like to book a private tour, transport or have a visit in another language? Do you need a separate quote for your group? Please contact us here.