1. This is a private tour (on request).
2. Tour duration: approx. 3 hours
3. Maximum number of participants in a group: 20
4. Minimum age of participants: 12 years
5. For safety reasons, before entering the museum, every participant in required to undergo a search and luggage inspection.
6. The “Wieliczka” Salt Mine allows you to bring a hand luggage item with maximum dimensions of 35 ˣ 20 ˣ 20 centimetres (13.7 ˣ 7.8 ˣ 7.8 inches).
7. The tour requires considerable physical effort, therefore, for safety reasons, before the tour, the participants are requested to provide a physical fitness certificate.
8. The “Wieliczka” Salt Mine is located 135 metres (443 feet) underground, where the air temperature is approx. 14–16 Celsius degrees (57–61 Fahrenheit degrees). Therefore, the participants are required to bring warm clothes (e.g. sweaters, jackets).
9. Due to the nature of the tour (physical activity), the participants are required to wear comfortable, waterproof sports shoes.
10. SeeKrakow provides the participants with professional outfits (protective suits) and equipment (lamps, absorbers, helmets).
11. The mining route does not intersect with the tourist route, therefore the participants will not be visiting St. Kinga’s Chapel. If you wish to take the tourist route, please contact us.
12. A student’s ticket is available for students under 26, who present to the guide a valid student’s ID with a clearly visible date of birth and expiry date.
The Miners’ Route has been specifically designed for adventurers and is an active expedition. The route in this part of the Mine leads along dark corridors with an uneven salt bottom, mud and saline leaks. The tourists will come across shaky ladders and narrow passages to be crawled through to the other side. Please also remember about the temperature underground ranging from 14 °C to 16 °C and take warm clothing. Before the group sets on the tour, each participant needs to complete some formalities and dress in a special uniform. Wearing helmets and mining suits, equipped with mining lamps, the tourists leave their belongings in lockers to descend in an elevator to the first level 57 metres underground. The remaining part of the route is continued on foot and leads to the second level situated 101 metres underground. The route of the 3-hour expedition involves 21 historic pits active between the 14th and 19th century. Visitors who wish to take photos during the trip are requested to purchase a special permit available at the entry to the mineshaft. There is no lunch break included in the itinerary. The route is not connected with the Tourist Route and the chambers covered by it. Due to the route conditions, the Mining Route is only available to visitors over 10 years of age.
Prüfen Sie Ihre Reservierung mithilfe von Handy oder Tablet nach
Wir kooperieren nur mit erfahrenen und qualifizierten ReiseführernBreite Auswahl von Ausflügen
Wir veranstalten regelmäßige und private Ausflüge, für die großen und kleinen Gruppen
Mehrmals erhielten wir den Titel von Leader der Reiseveranstalters Der Preis wird von der Salzmine Wieliczka ausgezeichnet.