If you want to visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau complex by yourself and you are wondering how to get there – we have a perfect solution for you.
We offer transfers from several places in the center of Kraków to the Museum. During the transfer by an air-conditioned bus, you will watch a documentary about the Auschwitz and Birkenau Camps and receive a guidebook. After your tour, the bus will be waiting for you in an agreed location. You do not have to worry about getting hungry – there is a lunchbox included in the price of the trip.
|ADULT / STUDENT||89 PLN|
1. This is a regular tour (group sightseeing).
2. Tour duration: up to 11 hours.
3. Birkenau Museum allows you to bring a hand luggage item with maximum dimensions of 30 ˣ 20 ˣ 10 centimetres (11.8 ˣ 7.8 ˣ 3.9 inches). In case of larger luggage, please contact us before the tour.
4. Due to the nature of the tour (visiting the site of a former extermination camp), the participants are requested to respect the memory of the dead by dressing and behaving appropriately.
5. The guide is not provided during the visit inside the Museum.
6. Birkenau is an open-air museum, where the weather can change rapidly. Therefore, the participants are required to bring warm, waterproof clothing (e.g. sweaters, jackets, umbrellas) and sun-protective items (e.g. hats, caps, sunglasses).
7. The participants will be walking on a ground which becomes muddy in case it rains. Therefore, they should wear comfortable, waterproof shoes.
8. Only pay toilets are available around the museum.
9. It is not recommended that children under 14 visit the Museum and the exhibition.
Check your booking on your phone or tablet
We cooperate only with qualified and experienced tour leaders and guides
We organise regular and private tours, for small and large groups
We have been named the leader of the year among tour operators a number of times. The award is presented by Wieliczka Salt Mine.