We encourage you to get to know the most beautiful places and historic sites of Kraków in a particularly exciting way! During the tour on segways, tourists will learn the unusual history of the city, discover the charms of the enchanting architecture of Kraków, and hear a few interesting facts about local culture – and everything will take place in the atmosphere of positive emotions and unforgettable fun. Sightseeing on segways is a unique and safe way of spending time that is becoming popular among tourists who want to discover the heritage of the city they are visiting. The tourists for whom this will be the first segway ride in their life do not have to be afraid – each tour is preceded by a short lesson during which the guide explains the rules of operation of a segway, gives tourists some time to acquire driving skills, and the tour begins only when all participants feel confident. The tour gives the possibility of sightseeing the Old Town or Kazimierz, or both of these places.
|Per person*||160 PLN|
|Per person**||300 PLN|
1. This is a regular tour (group sightseeing), but can be organised as a private tour on request.
2. Tour duration: 1.5 hour
3. For safety reasons, the participant’s weight should be between 30–120 kilograms (66–264 pounds).
4. The tour begins with a segway riding course lasting approx. 0.5 hour.
5. Due to the nature of the tour (segway riding), the participants are required to wear comfortable clothes and sports shoes.
6. SeeKrakow provides the participants with segways and helmets, as well as a high-visibility vest after dark.
7. The tour price is exclusive of entrance fees to the sites en route.
The tour is unavailable on January 1st, December 25th.
Check your booking on your phone or tablet
We cooperate only with qualified and experienced tour leaders and guides
We organise regular and private tours, for small and large groups
We have been named the leader of the year among tour operators a number of times. The award is presented by Wieliczka Salt Mine.