An amazing trip in the footsteps of the man who had a tremendous impact on social and spiritual life of people all around the world. The 5-hour trip with a private guide will allow you to go back in time to the years of studies and priesthood of the Polish Pope – John Paul II.
The unique nooks and corners of the Old Town will take the tourists to the places the Pope was closely associated with. One of the highlights of the route is the Jagiellonian University, at which Karol Wojtyła received secret schooling. The trip itinerary also includes such landmarks, as the Church of St. Anne, the Higher Theological Seminary of the Archdiocese of Krakow, the Dean’s House and the famous papal window at Franciszkańska street, where the Pope used to appear during his sentimental pilgrimages to Poland.
|Group of 5 people||100 PLN|
|Group of 5 people||130 PLN|
1.This is a private tour (organised on request).
2. The tour duration depends on the route selected by the participant (3–5 hours).
3. Depending on the weather in Kraków, the participants should bring warm, waterproof clothing (e.g. sweaters, jackets, umbrellas) and sun-protective items (e.g. hats, caps, sunglasses).
4. This is a walking tour, so the participants should wear comfortable sports shoes.
5. Due to the nature of the tour (visiting a church), the participants are requested to respect the religious feelings of others by dressing and behaving appropriately.
6. The 5-hour tour price is inclusive of a tram ticket.
This is private tour organized on request. 3-hour tour is available every day. 5-hour tour is available from Tuesday to Sunday.
Duration of the tour: 3 or 5 hours – depending on the version you choose.
Krakow is the city where John Paul II, then Karol Wojtyła, spent 40 years of his life. During his pilgrimages to Poland he always visited Krakow, to which he affectionately referred as “the city of his life”. To this day, people of many countries, fascinated with John Paul II, travel to Krakow to see the places where he lived, studied and worked.
The tour provides the tourists with an opportunity to see the majestic interior of the Wawel Cathedral and one of the most recognisable monuments in Europe – St. Mary’s Basilica, where in 1952-1957 John Paul II served as a confessor and a preacher. The last stop of the tour will be the Have No Fear! John Paul II Centre in Łagiewniki, which houses a museum of his personal belongings, memorabilia and official gifts received during pilgrimages and meetings with the leaders of many different countries.
Check your booking on your phone or tablet
We cooperate only with qualified and experienced tour leaders and guides
We organise regular and private tours, for small and large groups
We have been named the leader of the year among tour operators a number of times. The award is presented by Wieliczka Salt Mine.