The Pieniny National Park, although considered small in size, continues to attract and enrapture large numbers of tourists with the diversity of landscapes, fauna and flora. The scenic park offers not only an opportunity to relax, but also great ideas for active leisure.
We invite all adventurers to take part in extreme river rafting! The trip will start in any place chosen by the tourists and lead directly to the town of Sromowce Wyżne. This is where the participants will meet their coach, who will also serve as a lifeguard during the exciting rafting trip. What distinguishes this offer from the famous river gorge trip with raftsmen is the degree of involvement of the participants. Rafting is much more than a leisurely drift during which the tourists only watch the landscapes passing by. Above all, this is an opportunity to feel adrenaline and live an unforgettable adventure.
|Group of 5 people||240 PLN|
1. This is a private tour (organised on request).
2. Tour duration: 7–8 hours
3. Minimum number of participants: 4
4. Minimum age of participants: 10 years
5. The Dunajec River Gorge is located within the mountainous Pieniny National Park, where the air temperature is usually lower than in Kraków, and the weather can change rapidly. Therefore, the participants are required to bring warm, waterproof clothing (e.g. sweaters, jackets, umbrellas) and sun-protective items (e.g. hats, caps, sunglasses).
6. Due to the nature of the tour (possibility of getting wet), the participants should also bring towels and a change of clothes.
7. SeeKrakow provides the participants with professional equipment (oars, life jackets, helmets).
8. Depending on the actual river water level, the tour may be longer or shorter.
9. In case of unfavourable hydrological conditions, the tour may be cancelled.
10. According to the international 6-class scale of river difficulty, Dunajec is an easy river.
The whole team, rafting in an inflatable boat, will be responsible for crossing the river. To ensure maximum safety, the team will be equipped with professionally prepared inflatable boats, helmets, paddles and life vests. As each participant has an influence on the way the route is completed, team work is absolutely essential! Apart from great fun and excitement, rafting offers also an opportunity to prove oneself in extreme conditions.
Our offer will be adapted to the skill level of the team. Please remember to take a change of clothes and a towel to the trip! This is necessary due to the nature of the trip. Depending on the water level, the rafting trip down the Dunajec river may take approximately one and half an hour. After the trip, the team will get some rest during an 1-hour break in Szczawnica – our last stop. The driver will await the tourists there and take them back to the original meeting spot.
Check your booking on your phone or tablet
We cooperate only with qualified and experienced tour leaders and guides
We organise regular and private tours, for small and large groups
We have been named the leader of the year among tour operators a number of times. The award is presented by Wieliczka Salt Mine.