If you want to visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau complex by yourself and you are wondering how to get there – we have a perfect solution for you.
We offer transfers from several places in the center of Kraków to the Museum. During the transfer by an air-conditioned bus, you will watch a documentary about the Auschwitz and Birkenau Camps and receive a guidebook. After your tour, the bus will be waiting for you in an agreed location.
|ADULT / STUDENT||89 PLN|
1. This is a regular tour (group sightseeing).
2. Tour duration: up to 11 hours.
3. Birkenau Museum allows you to bring a hand luggage item with maximum dimensions of 30 ˣ 20 ˣ 10 centimetres (11.8 ˣ 7.8 ˣ 3.9 inches). In case of larger luggage, please contact us before the tour.
4. Due to the nature of the tour (visiting the site of a former extermination camp), the participants are requested to respect the memory of the dead by dressing and behaving appropriately.
5. The guide is not provided during the visit inside the Museum.
6. Birkenau is an open-air museum, where the weather can change rapidly. Therefore, the participants are required to bring warm, waterproof clothing (e.g. sweaters, jackets, umbrellas) and sun-protective items (e.g. hats, caps, sunglasses).
7. The participants will be walking on a ground which becomes muddy in case it rains. Therefore, they should wear comfortable, waterproof shoes.
8. Only pay toilets are available around the museum.
9. It is not recommended that children under 14 visit the Museum and the exhibition.
Controlla la tua prenotazione per mezzo del telefono o del tablet
Collaboriamo solamente con guide turistiche qualificate ed esperte
Organizziamo gite standard e private, per piccoli e grandi gruppi
Abbiamo più volte ottenuto il titolo di leader dell’anno tra i tour operator. Il premio viene assegnato dalla Miniera di Sale di Wieliczka.