A whole day of relaxing sensations and attractions? The BUKOVINA thermal pools make a perfect destination for those who want to pamper their bodies and minds. Poland’s biggest geothermal pool complex situated 1000 metres above sea level in the picturesque town of Bukowina Tatrzańska offer excellent leisure time activities which are extremely beneficial to the body.
The trip begins at the meeting spot chosen upon booking and lasts approximately two and half an hour. An unquestionable advantage of the route is the proximity of the mountainous terrain and the unique, highland-style wooden architecture which can be admired already 1 hour into the trip. Upon arrival, the tourists will be allowed to pass through the gates and from that moment will have 12 indoor and outdoor pools at their disposal.
|Group of 5 people||250 PLN|
1. This is a regular tour (the participants will be travelling with a group, and there will be other guests at the thermal baths), but it can be also organised as a private tour (the participants will be travelling in a separate vehicle, but there will be other guests at the thermal baths).
2. Tour duration: up to 8 hours
3. Minimum number of participants of a regular tour: 4
4. Due to the nature of the tour (swimming in thermal baths), participants are required to bring a swimsuit, flip-flops, a towel and other necessary bathing items. Such items are not available for hire at the baths.
5. The tour price is exclusive of the Sauna Zone entrance fee. If you wish to enter the Sauna Zone, please contact us.
Bathing in the BUKOVINA thermal pools has been proven to have a beneficial effect on the musculoskeletal and cardiovascular systems. Thanks to the mineral-rich water extracted from a depth of 2400 metres, bathing in the BUKOVINA thermal pools has excellent therapeutic and rehabilitating benefits. Thermal baths are also recommended to those who wish to improve their psychological wellbeing, significantly reduce stress and relieve pain.
The temperature of water in the thermal pools ranges from 30 °C to 38 °C, which makes it a year-round complex. What makes the time spent in the facility even more pleasant is the captivating view on the Tatra National Park surrounding the complex. Of special interest are slides that can be enjoyed not only by the youngest guests. Those who wish to use the SPA & Wellness part of the complex with 8 saunas are requested to pay for it separately (the ticket price does not include that part of the complex).
Controlla la tua prenotazione per mezzo del telefono o del tablet
Collaboriamo solamente con guide turistiche qualificate ed esperte
Organizziamo gite standard e private, per piccoli e grandi gruppi
Abbiamo più volte ottenuto il titolo di leader dell’anno tra i tour operator. Il premio viene assegnato dalla Miniera di Sale di Wieliczka.