The biggest Polish city, the place of fusion of tradition and modernity, the capital of Poland – Warsaw – is, along with Krakow, one of the cities that are most frequently visited by tourists travelling to Poland and Europe.
We invite you to take a day trip to the unique capital city upon the Vistula river. The trip itinerary includes exploration of the lively Warsaw Old Town featuring the Royal Castle and a walk through the Warsaw Barbican, reconstructed after the Second World War. Going down the Royal Route, which takes its beginning at the Castle Square, the tourists will see the Presidential Palace, the historic University of Warsaw Main Campus, the Holy Cross Church (with an urn containing the heart of Frédéric Chopin immured in a pillar) and the Nicolaus Copernicus Monument. The trip also involves a visit to the former ghetto and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, as well as a stroll near the Palace of Culture and Science.
|Group of 5 people||520 PLN|
1. This is a private tour (organised on request).
2. The tour is approx. 12 hours long, but it can be prolonged on the participants’ request.
3. Minimum number of participants: 2
4. Warsaw is a city located in East-Central Poland, approx. 300 kilometres (186 miles) away from Kraków, where the air temperature is usually different than in Kraków. Therefore, the participants are required to bring warm, waterproof clothing (e.g. sweaters, jackets, umbrellas) and sun-protective items (e.g. hats, caps, sunglasses).
5. This is partly a walking tour, so the participants should wear comfortable sports shoes.
6. The tour begins with a bus or car transit from the participants’ accommodation to the Kraków Train Station. Then, the driver will help the visitors find the platform which the train to Warsaw leaves from and point them to the right train. At the Warsaw Train Station, a guide will be waiting for the participants.
7. After the tour, the guide will help the visitors find the platform which the train to Kraków leaves from and point them to the right train. At the Kraków Train Station, a driver will be waiting for the participants in order to take them back to their accommodation.
8. The journey from Kraków to Warsaw and back is made by train (currently, it is the fastest way to travel between the two cities). The tour price is inclusive of second-class train tickets. If you are interested in purchasing first-class tickets, please contact us.
9. The tour price is exclusive of entrance fees to the sites en route. If you wish to visit selected monuments, please contact us.
Warsaw is both a symbol of worship of the memory of the past days and a tremendous centre of culture and entertainment. This vibrant city, although divided by the Vistula river into two halves, enraptures the visitors with the charm of modernity and big city life on the left river bank and the atmosphere of preserved old architecture on the right river bank.
When planning a trip to the Polish capital, particular attention should be paid to the historic part of the Old Town as the most picturesque place in Warsaw. Although the Old Town was severely damaged in the Second World War, at the end it was painstakingly reconstructed. Today, people marvel at its beauty again. In 1980 it was proudly designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. What can be referred to as another symbol is the Palace of Culture and Science situated at the very heart of the city. Built in 1952-1955, to this day it is the tallest (almost 237-metre tall) building that houses museums, theatres and institutions of culture and art. The standard trip itinerary does not include the Łazienki Park, Wilanów and entry to the sites listed in the itinerary (the itinerary can only be modified upon individual request).
Check your booking on your phone or tablet
We cooperate only with qualified and experienced tour leaders and guides
We organise regular and private tours, for small and large groups
We have been named the leader of the year among tour operators a number of times. The award is presented by Wieliczka Salt Mine.