What could be better than a whole day at the amusement park? Spend the day at Energylandia, with comfortable transfers included!
- Normal Ticket 26+ y.o.
- Student Ticket Ages 5-25 with valid student ID
- Infant Up to 4 y.o.
Explore the Impressive Wieliczka Salt Mine
Full of unique beauty and active continuously since the Middle Ages, the historic Wieliczka Salt Mine is visited by tourists every day, showing the most amazing works of art sculpted throughout the many centuries of laborious miners’ work. The underground Wieliczka Salt Mine boasts kilometres of walkways and ramps, magnificent chambers, lakes and breathtaking salt statues.
We also come across modern technology along the route to educate those eager to learn more about the mine. The smell of salt wafting through the air, therapeutic microclimate, impressive chambers, wooden structures and perfection to the tiniest detail — the charms of the Tourist Route attract and enrapture over one million visitors travelling every year from different parts of the world.
The tour starts at the Danilowicz Shaft, where you meet your guide. They tell you everything you want to know about the history and secrets of the mine. Descend the 380 stairs to the first level of the Mine situated 64 metres underground. The entire route consists of some 800 stairs.
The Wieliczka Salt Mine was one of the first among 12 sites from all around the world to be designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is one of the most frequently visited tourist sites in the world!
Please remember to wear comfortable clothes and footwear, and note that there is no lunch break included in the itinerary.
- When buying discount tickets, you must have a school/student ID, or in the case of children up to 12 years old, a document confirming the child’s age.
- Infant/child tickets are available only to families travelling with children.
- The mine tour begins with walking down 800 stairs underground and ends with a lift ride.
- The Wieliczka Salt Mine is located 135 metres (443 feet) underground, where the air temperature is approx. 14–16 degrees Celsius (57–61 degrees Fahrenheit). Therefore, you should bring warm clothes (e.g. sweaters, jackets).
- Wear comfortable sports shoes.
- Wish to have a private tour, hire private transportation, or choose another language or pick-up time? Need a quote for your group? Please contact us here.